This issue of the Newsletter features:
- Getting the Needle – an article by Margaret Clark, CL acupuncturist (and Chairman of the Trustees)
- Glimpses of Roger Hurren – memories of Roger, who was a much-loved CL member and very active volunteer for many years
- An Introduction to Grant Whitaker, who will be taking over as editor of the CL Newsletter, starting with the next issue.
- An answer to a reader’s query about why the charity is called Cherry Lodge
- From Sunflower to Cornflower – an article by CL outreach nurse Kirsty Mabb welcoming the previously independent Burnt Oak-based cancer support group into the CL ‘fold’.
Thank you again to Freddy Kater for her long stint as newsletter editor – and welcome to Grant Whitaker in his new role!
To access our three most recent newsletters, our latest Annual Report and a current Cherry Lodge leaflet, go to the About Us page of the website and then click on the appropriate item in the right-hand column under Downloads.