As previously reported, the Mayor of Barnet, Cllr. Caroline Stock, has chosen Cherry Lodge Cancer Care as one of the two local charities to benefit from her Mayor’s Appeal (click here for more information).
The Mayor’s Appeal committee has already organised an interesting range of events, including:
• Battle of Barnet Walking Tour, held on Saturday 5th October 20
• A Diwali Charity Afternoon Tea on Friday 1st November 2019, from 2.30 to 4.30pm
• Mayor of Barnet’s Private Tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral on Monday 11th November 2019 from 10.30 to 12.30
• The Big Barnet Quiz on Saturday 16th November 2019, starting at 7pm
• Tea, Gift Wrapping and Flower Arranging at Hadley Wood Golf Club on 25th November 2019, 2pm to 5pm
Please help raise money for Cherry Lodge by supporting Mayor’s Appeal events throughout the year.