The run up to Christmas is a busy time for the fundraising team at Cherry Lodge Cancer Care. Among the events scheduled to take place in November and December 2019 are:
- the Christmas Market on Saturday 30th November, from 11am to 4pm at St James Church, New Barnet
- Barnet Street Fair on Sunday 1st December, with the Cherry Lodge shop open from noon until 4pm
- Barnet School Choirs Carol Singing in The Spires on 4th and 11th December
- Christmas Shopping and Lunch for Ladies at the Penridge Suite, Arnos Grove on 5th December
- Lights of Love (by invitation only) at the Bandstand in The Spires on Sunday 8th December
Additional information will be added to the website as each event date approaches. In the meantime, click on the image below to enlarge it and read the details.
If you would like more information about any of these events – or would like to put on another event of your own to raise money for Cherry Lodge – please contact our Fundraising Events Coordinator, Tina Papasavva on 020 8441 7000 or email email@example.com.
Click on the image below to enlarge it to read the details.