The Summer 2021 issue of “Cherry Lodge News” has recently been sent to everyone on the Cherry Lodge Cancer Care mailing list. It is also possible, via this website, to download a pdf of the newsletter to read onscreen or to print out. Note that if you no longer wish to receive a copy of the newsletter by post, you can unsubscribe by contacting Tina by phone on 020 8441 7000 or by email.
This joyful Cherry Lodge birthday issue celebrates 25 years of providing much needed information and support to people affected by cancer. It includes:
- An illustrated Chronology of Key Events, from 1996 to the present day.
- A list of achievements to date plus a look at “What Lies Aead”.
- An article from a recent volunteer, Deborah G, who writes movingly about her experience as a CL member and how she is now giving something back by persuading organic producers to donate health, skin care and wellbeing products to go in CL’s “magic cupboard” to be given to members.
- The “Bits and Pieces” noticeboard, with details of Upcoming Events, including Summer Soulstice Virtual 2021 to be held from 25th-27th June 2021.
- “Our Services & Approach” section, providing information on the services that are currently available and others that have had to be suspended due to the Covid pandemic.
The Cherry Lodge newsletter is edited by Grant Whitaker, who writes: “If you would like to comment or provide us with some content please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a note at Howard House”.
Click here to access the complete Summer 2021 Newsletter.
To access our three most recent newsletters, our latest Annual Report and a current Cherry Lodge leaflet, go to the About Us page of the website and then click on the appropriate item in the right-hand column under Downloads.