Please note that the Cherry Lodge centre in Union Street, is closed to members from 17th March to 18th April 2016, during which time some important building work will be taking place to repair and improve the building.
• Our Macmillan Cancer Information Nurses, Fiona and Kirsty, will be relocating to Church House, Mary Immaculate and St Peter R.C. Church, 63 Somerset Road, New Barnet, EN5 1RF (see map below) and taking some of our services there.
• There will be Tuesday morning drop ins (but with a reduced service) at Church House on 22nd and 29th March and 12th April.
• There will be no Tuesday morning drop in on 5th April.
• There will be no Thursday drop ins during the closure period.
• There will be no Singing Group meetings during the closure period.
• The Ovarian Group meeting scheduled for 6th April has been cancelled; next meeting is on 18th May.
• The Men’s Group meeting on 12 April will be in the Black Horse pub (corner of Wood Street and Union Street).
• The Lymphoma Group meeting on 13th April will be in the Black Horse pub (corner of Wood Street and Union Street).
Enquiries: Please use 020 8441 7000 (our usual telephone number) for all enquiries about appointments, the befriending service, fundraising and administration.
We apologise for the disruption. However, we hope that this work will significantly improve the Cherry Lodge experience.