On Bank Holiday Sunday, 26th August 2018, there are some big reasons for supporters of Cherry Lodge Cancer Care to go to Barnet’s Black Horse pub:
• ENJOY an 8-hour-long, free session of soulful grooves, funky jams and bank holiday beats with DJ’s Double J, Jester Groove, James Anthony, Mr. Green and guests. (More information on the Summer Soulstice website.)
• SHOW your appreciation of all the hard work put in by the Soulstice Crew to make this year’s Summer Soulstice festival such a great success. (Click here for photo gallery.)
• THANK the Soulstice Crew for their ongoing support and dogged determination not to let the burglary and loss of £45,000 stop them in their tracks.
• CELEBRATE the success of Summer Soulstice’s crowdfunding initiative and the generosity of hundreds of donors who have helped compensate for the stolen money and are helping Cherry Lodge Cancer Care continue to provide its much needed, free information and support services.
• CHEER when the Soulstice Crew hand over their 2018 Big Payback cheque, scheduled to take place between 5.30 and 6.30pm when the Mayor of Barnet, Reuben Thompstone, will be present.