As in previous years, Barnet schoolchildren are fundraising for Cherry Lodge Cancer Care by singing carols and other festive music in The Spires Shopping Centre. Please come along to listen to the children’s singing and help them raise lots of money to help fund Cherry Lodge’s many information and support services for people affected by cancer.
Children from our first three schools were in great voice on Wednesday 4th December 2019 and between them raised a fantastic £455.98:
- Livingstone School from 10 to 10.30
- Queenswell School from 10.30 to 11
- Foulds School from 11 to 11.30
Children from four more schools will be singing for us on Wednesday 11th December.
- Broadfields School from 10 to 11
- QE Boys from 11 to 11.30
- Whitings Hill School from 11.30 to 12
- Danegrove School from 1 to 1.30