The Winter/Spring 2022 issue of “Cherry Lodge News” has recently been sent to everyone on the Cherry Lodge Cancer Care mailing list. It is also possible, via this website, to download a pdf of the newsletter to read onscreen or to print out. Note that if you no longer wish to receive a copy of the newsletter by post, you can unsubscribe by contacting Tina by phone on 020 8441 7000 or by email.
Included in this issue are:
- ‘Behind the Door – a volunteer in action’: a very interesting account by Bobbi about her return to activity as a CL fundraising and reception volunteer
- The names of the CL Annual Grand Raffle Prize Winners
- Information about the CL off-site ‘Winter Drop-in’
- ‘Letter to the Editor’ on the topic of menopausal-like systems commonly experienced by men undergoing hormone treatment for prostate cancer
- Publicity for four upcoming Fundraising Events: a Sponsored Easter Walk; a Ladies Afternoon Tea with guest speaker; Summer Soulstice 2022; and the 2022 London Marathon
- The ‘Bits and Pieces’ notice board with items about events, services and appeals
- ‘Our Services and Approach’ page, a very useful summary with newly updated information as CL gradually and cautiously emerges from the pandemic.
The Cherry Lodge newsletter is edited by Grant Whitaker, with assistance from Freddy Kater. Grant asks readers who have any news, thoughts or comments to please email him at email@example.com or pass a message on through someone at Howard House.
Click here to access the complete Winter/Spring 2022 Newsletter.
To access our three most recent newsletters, our latest Annual Report and a current Cherry Lodge leaflet, go to the About Us page of the website and then click on the appropriate item in the right-hand column under Downloads.