The Winter 2023 issue of “Cherry Lodge News” has recently been sent to everyone on the Cherry Lodge Cancer Care mailing list. It is also possible, via this website, to download a pdf of the newsletter to read onscreen or to print out. Note that if you no longer wish to receive a copy of the newsletter by post, you can unsubscribe by contacting Tina by phone on 020 8441 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in this issue are:
- ‘Hypnotherapy’, a very informative article describing how hypnotherapist Renie Price helps CL members to relax, deal with stress and overcome phobias – written by CL Newsletter editor Grant Whitaker.
- ‘Christmas Fair’: celebrating the return of this popular event following the long break due to the pandemic.
- ‘Letter to the Editor’ on the topic of lymphoedema with a response from CL nurse Kirsty, offering reassurance and advice on how to reduce the relatively small chance of the condition developing.
- Publicity for upcoming Fundraising Events, including a ‘Party Night’ with Dean on 18th March; a ‘Spring Quiz’ on 1st April; and an ‘Easter Sponsored Walk’ on 2nd April (Easter Sunday).
- The ‘Bits & Pieces’ board, with notices including: the names of those registered to run the London Marathon for CL on 23rd April; and the winners of the 2022 CL Grand Raffle.
- ‘Welcome to the Team’, greeting nurse Olivia Banno (from 9th February) and counsellor Alessia Biciocchi (from 3rd April).
- ‘Our Services & Approach’ page, a very useful summary with newly updated information as CL emerges from the pandemic.
Newsletter editor Grant asks readers who have any news, thoughts or comments to please email him at email@example.com or pass a message on through someone at Howard House.
Click here to access the complete Winter 2023 Newsletter.
To access our three most recent newsletters, our latest Annual Report and a current Cherry Lodge leaflet, go to the About Us page of the website and then click on the appropriate item in the right-hand column under Downloads.