The Summer 2023 issue of ‘Cherry Lodge News’ has recently been sent to everyone on the Cherry Lodge Cancer Care mailing list. It is also possible, via this website, to download a pdf of the newsletter to read onscreen or to print out. Note that if you no longer wish to receive a copy of the newsletter by post, you can unsubscribe by contacting Tina by phone on 020 8441 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in this issue are:
- ‘‘London Marathon 2023 – a runaway success’: stories from our eight runners, who between them have now raised an updated total of more than £15,000 to help keep CL’s information and support services completely free of charge.
- ‘Another big cheque from Psychobilly Kicks Back’, whose recent cheque for £3,800 brings the total raised for us by Steve (Ginger) and Amanda Meadham and the wider psychobilly rockabilly community to a fantastic £48,376.
- ‘Letter to the Editor’ from Marilyn, thanking Cherry Lodge for the information, support and acupuncture she has received so far and asking whether she could still access CL services now that her chemotherapy was finished. CL nurse Fiona was very happy to assure her that our services are available for as long as they are needed.
- Publicity for Fundraising Events, including Summer Soulstice on Saturday 24th June, and Bollywood Extravaganza at The Landsby on Saturday 8th July.
- The ‘Bits & Pieces’ board, with notices including: a Thank You from Margaret Clark to all who supported her 2023 Chairman’s Appeal, which has so far raised around £11,000; tickets for the CL Annual Grand Raffle; and advance notice of the Heart & Soul Ball to be held on 17th February 2024.
- The ‘Our Services & Approach’ page, a very useful summary with newly updated information.
Newsletter editor Grant asks readers who have any news, thoughts or comments to please email him at email@example.com or pass a message on through someone at Howard House.
Click here to access the complete Summer 2023 Newsletter.
To access our three most recent newsletters, our latest Annual Report and a current Cherry Lodge leaflet, go to the About Us page of the website and then click on the appropriate item in the right-hand column under Downloads.