Cancellations update on 20th March 2020
Faced with the current coronavirus epidemic, several planned events have already been cancelled or postponed, as indicated below. Further cancellations might prove necessary depending on how the situation develops.
The fundraising team at Cherry Lodge Cancer Care is very pleased to give advance notice of the following events planned to take place in March to June 2020:
- Barn Dance on Saturday 14th March (cancelled)
- Easter Fair on Saturday 4th April (cancelled)
- Dawn Ledgard Clothes Sale on Monday 6th April
- London Marathon on Sunday 26th April (postponed to 4th October 2020)
- Spring Quiz on Saturday 9th May
- Ladies Lunch on Tuesday 16th June
- Summer Soulstice on Saturday 27th June
Additional information will be added to the website as each event date approaches. In the meantime, click on the image below to enlarge it and read the details.
If you would like more information about any of these events – or would like to put on another event of your own to raise money for Cherry Lodge – please contact our Fundraising Events Coordinator, Tina Papasavva on 020 8441 7000 or email email@example.com.
Click on the image below to enlarge it to read the details.