The Autumn 2023 issue of ‘Cherry Lodge News’ has recently been sent to everyone on the Cherry Lodge Cancer Care mailing list. It is also possible, via this website, to download a pdf of the newsletter to read onscreen or to print out. Note that if you no longer wish to receive a copy of the newsletter by post, you can unsubscribe by contacting Tina by phone on 020 8441 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in this issue are:
- ‘‘They’ve done it again’ – a report by CL chairman, Margaret M. Clark, on the Soulstice Big Payback event on August Bank Holiday Sunday, when a £50,000 big cheque was handed over to us. CL is extremely grateful to Summer Soulstice for their ongoing support (over half a million pounds raised since 2007).
- ‘Mindfulness in Cherry Lodge’, by Jeanette McCulloch and Fiona Kiddle, announcing that Jeanette, a volunteer, will be offering face to face mindfulness meditation at CL from October.
- Publicity for Fundraising Events – our Pink tombola on Saturday 14th October; Lights of Love ceremony (by invitation) on 19th November; CL Christmas Fair on 25th November; Schoolchildren Carol Singing on 5th and 6th December; and a Festive Flower Workshop from Iris on 7th December.
- The ‘Bits & Pieces’ board, with notices including: places available for the 2024 London Marathon; Summer Soulstice 2024 to take place on 15th June; an appeal for Matched Funders; and appeal for used cartridges to be recycled to raise funds.
- The ‘Our Services & Approach’ page, a very useful summary with newly updated information.
Newsletter editor Grant asks readers who have any news, thoughts or comments to please email him at email@example.com or pass a message on through someone at Howard House.
Click here to access the complete Autumn 2023 Newsletter.
To access our three most recent newsletters, our latest Annual Report and a current Cherry Lodge leaflet, go to the About Us page of the website and then click on the appropriate item in the right-hand column under Downloads.