link to be announced
The Mayor’s Virtual Raffle will be conducted online, safely away from the coronavirus.
The Mayor of Barnet’s 1920’s-themed Gala Dinner, scheduled for Saturday 25th April 2020, has been cancelled due to the coronavirus. All tickets had been sold and the event was expected to bring the current Mayor’s Appeal to a spectacular conclusion. This was not to be – and a major rethink was needed.
So the Mayor and her committee have come up with a solution – with your help they can steer disadvantage into advantage by turning this Gala Dinner into a virtual fundraising event online. In this way, they are still looking to meet their original Gala Dinner target to raise £10,000 for Cherry Lodge Cancer Care and Home-Start Barnet.
The Mayor’s Virtual Raffle
The raffle will be drawn on the evening of Saturday 25th April 2020, when the Gala Dinner was to have taken place. You will be allocated tickets from a book, which will be put in a container for the draw. There will be a video record of the draw, which is to be made by the Mayor in the safety of her own home.
Tickets cost £20 for a strip of five and give you a chance of winning some great prizes, including:
- A three-piece Delsey luggage set
- A ‘4-Hole Golf Day at South Herts Golf Club, Totteridge
- A decorative Gurkha Kothimura Khukri ceremonial knife
- Two tickets to a Premier League Arsenal Match in the 2020-21 season
- A Classic Escape Spa Day with lunch at Champneys
- Dinner for two at The Bayleaf restaurant in Whetstone
- Dinner for two at Haven restaurant in Whetstone
- A Deluxe Hamper (including a roll of toilet paper and some hand sanitizer!)
- £35 voucher for Hair on Broadway, hairdressers in Radlett
- Bottle of 16-year-old vintage whisky with crystal decanter and glasses
- Plus many, many more!
To buy your raffle tickets please contact Tina at Cherry Lodge Cancer Care on 020 8441 7000 or email email@example.com
You may also like to consider buying tickets for the Mayor’s Virtual Auction to be held on the same evening.