\We are very pleased to announce that the Cherry Lodge Cancer Care shop in Church Passage, Barnet is scheduled to reopen on 6th July.
For any enquiriies relating to the Chery Lodge Shop, please call 020 8440 6287 and ask to speak to the Manager, Susan Brady, or Assistant Manager, Annys Douglas.
To help people shop safely, we will be putting various health and safety measures in place, including:
- asking everyone to observe social distancing
- limiting the number of customers in the shop at any one time
- providing hand sanitiser at the door
- cleaning doors, surfaces and equipment regularly
- providing our staff and volunteers with gloves
- quarantining donations safely for 72 hours before putting them on sale
- encouraging people to use contactless payment if possible
We know that many people have been decluttering their homes during the lockdown and are now keen to give their unwanted items to charity to raise much needed funds. Cherry Lodge will be delighted to receive your goods for sale, but please remember that our shop is small and that storage space onsite and off is limited. Can we therefore ask you to bring things to us gradually over a period of a few weeks and to start by donating items that you think will be most popular with our customers.